Notes: I’ve tried this theme on my Redmi Note 4 running MIUI 10.1.1.0, and they all worked perfectly. However, some themes might not natively support devices with 16:9 screen ratio, and you may have problems for this reason.
Restart your phone after apply this theme.
How to Install MIUI Themes on Xiaomi Phones:
Method 1:- Steps to install MIUI Themes with Designer Account:
- First download MIUI Theme in .mtz extension on your Xiaomi phone.
- Now go to your Mobile Apps and launch the Themes application.
- Select offline mode in the Themes tab.
- You can see the list of all offline themes that already exists in your phone.
- Scroll down and click on Import.
- After that go to the downloaded MIUI Theme and select it.
- Downloaded theme will be installed and it will appear with other offline themes.
- Select the installed theme and click on “Apply”.
Check Below for Download Link
Method 2:- Steps to install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor:
- Go to the Play Store and download MIUI Theme Editor.
- After MIUI Theme Editor installation, launch it.
- Now click on Browse and go to the downloaded MIUI Theme and select it and then click on the Start.
- Click on Next and check Edit file name or path.
- After checking the Edit file name or path click on the Finish.
- Now click on Install.
What’s New in Flower MIUI Theme:
Right Swipe on Lock Screen For Camera
Other Bug Fixes
Theme Name: MFlowver, Size: 9M, Designer: Mukhlis Risani, Compatibility: MIUI 10
Flower Miui Theme for MIUI 10 — Download Now