MIUI is our very own user interface based on Android that is loved by millions worldwide.
Over the past five years, we have developed countless features and optimizations that will enhance the way you use your phone.
MIUI is intuitive, helpful and so easy to use.
Always “app” your service
MIUI comes with a comprehensive range of system apps that provide a suite of services for daily use.
Camera and Dailer on Lock Screen
Double Tap on Lock Screen For Play Music
Other Bug Fixes
How to Install MIUI Themes on Xiaomi Phones:
Method 1:- Steps to install MIUI Themes with Designer Account:
- First download MIUI Theme in .mtz extension on your Xiaomi phone.
- Now go to your Mobile Apps and launch the Themes application.
- Select offline mode in the Themes tab.
- You can see the list of all offline themes that already exists in your phone.
- Scroll down and click on Import.
- After that go to the downloaded MIUI Theme and select it.
- Downloaded theme will be installed and it will appear with other offline themes.
- Select the installed theme and click on “Apply”.
Check Below to Download This Theme
Method 2:- Steps to install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor:
- Go to the Play Store and download MIUI Theme Editor.
- After MIUI Theme Editor installation, launch it.
- Now click on Browse and go to the downloaded MIUI Theme and select it and then click on the Start.
- Click on Next and check Edit file name or path.
- After checking the Edit file name or path click on the Finish.
- Now click on Install.
Download This Theme
Source : Mediafire