Teej festival in Nepal is not only famous for singing it’s also famous for dancing competition. In the day of Teej the women are gathered in a place and sing a song and play traditional musical instrument like MADAL and dance. In this song the singer is saying that she doesn’t know how to dance. She ask he friend to teach her how to dance. This festival is also known as a festival of Red Sarees (dress). In this day women used to wear Red dresses but in recent years the green saree dress is also added with green bracelets made of glass.
This song is sang by Popular Nepali singer Devi Gharti with Drabya Baral. The lyrics of this song is written by Shiva Paudel and Music is given by Purushottam Paudel.
Umanga Music Pvt Ltd Present’s
Drabya Baral’s New Nepali Lok Folk Teej Song Video “Nachnai Jaanina”
Umanga Music Presents:- New Teej song 2074
- song:- Nachnai janina
- Vocal:- Devi Gharti & Drabya Baral
- Lyrics:- Shiva Poudel
- Music:- Purushottam Poudel
- Audio/video:- Umanga Music Pvt. Ltd. 9849864361
A brand new teej lok dohori with perfect video.
- Director:- Smriti Timalsina “Guruaama”
- Cinematographer:- Suresh Shrestha
- Editor:- Dipak Bista Artist:- Bimal Adhikari, Prakash Saput, Dipasha BC & Rekha Sunar
All the Audio and Video rights of this Music Video is owned only by Umanga Music Pvt. Ltd.