With fast charging support and huge 5300mAh battery life Xioami has announced their Mi Max 2 Smartphone at an even in Beijing, china. It ia a budget affordable mobile phone with large, huge display and a bigger battery capacity. In previous version Mi Max there is only 4800mAh battery with 6.4 display size. Xioami has done a huge upgrade from Mi Max to Mi max in camera department. It now features an 12 Megapixel rear, with sony IMX386 Sensor with dual tone LED flash. This Mi Max 2 will be available in Golden color with 4gb Ram/64gb Rom and 4gb Ram / 128GB Rom.
In this price range mobile, you will get an metal body device which looks premium in design with it’s huge large 6.4 display size. It loaded with Miui 8 with lots of features. If you want a huge display phone it is a fantastic option for you.
When you compare Mi Max and Mi Max 2 in terms of processing power, Mi Max is slightly more powerful than Mi Max 2. Mi max 2 is powered with Snapdragon 625 Chip, with 4gb Ram and 64 gb expandable storage. You can also upgrade it to 128Gb if you need a lot of storage.
Main Features and Specification
- Display : 6.44-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 450nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut
- CPU : 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm Mobile Platform
- GPU : Adreno 506 GPU 4GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory microSD MIUI 8 based on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- Camera : 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX386 sensor, 1.25μm pixel size
- Secondary Camera : 5MP front-facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Audio : 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- Sensors : Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 174.1×88.7×7.6mm
- Weight: 211g
- Connectivity : 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO,
- Bluetooth : 4.2, GPS + GLONASS,
- Battery : 5300mAh (typical) / 5200mAh (minimum) battery with Quick Charge 3.0 (68% charge in just 1 hour)
- Os : Android 7.1.1. (Nougat)
- NFC and Infrared