Designwise and Specification wise the Huawei P10 Plus is similar to the phone Huawei P10. It comes with 5.5 Inch Quad HD display with 2.5d glass along with Gorilla Glass 5. The two varients of this phone one with 64gb storage with 4gb ram and another with 128gb storage and 6gb Ram. It comes with 12 and 20 MP camera which has a wider f/1.8 aperature.
This mobile in recently launched in Nepal. It’s in highlight because of it’s camera performance. This mobile in launched worldwide in Mobile World Congress 2017. If you are planning to buy this mobile so don’t loose the oppourtunity to get gifts and services. Colaboration with Ncell Huawei promised to provide free camera lens gift box and 10gb Ncell Data free for 10 Months.
Main Features Specification of this Phone
- Display: 5.5” WQHD (2K) display, 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution, 540 PPI, 1500:1 contrast ratio(typical)
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin960 Octa-core CPU,4xA73(2.4 GHz )+ 4xA53(1.8 GHz )
- GPU: Mali-G71 Octa-core GPU
- OS: Android™ 7.0 (Nougat), EMUI 5.1
- Memory: 4GB RAM & 64GB Internal Storage (Expandable via MicroSD card)
- Rear Camera: 20MP mono sensor and 12MP RGB sensor, Leica Summilux-H 1:1.8/27 ASPH lens, F/1.8 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP Leica camera, F/1.9 aperture
- Battery: 3750mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- Sim: Dual Nano SIM slots (Hybrid)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type C, NFC
- Sensors: Front fingerprint sensor (under glass), Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Digital compass, Hall sensor, Gyroscope
The 20 Mega pixel rear camera is capable of recording up to 4k quality videos. This mobile is backed up with 2750mAh battery which is no removable of Lithium Polymer.